Save the Date
The conference will be held during 12-15 July 2021 (Note: registration starts Sunday 11 July).
Other Key Dates
- 1st Announcement: July 2020
- 2nd Announcement: October 2020
- 3rd Announcement: January 2021
- Deadline for the 1-page abstracts: 15 February 2021
- Application for the GP Grants (young scientists): 31 January 2021
- Decision of the GP Grants: 15 March 2020
- Notification of the communication acceptance (1-page abstracts): 31 March 2021
- Early bird registration: before 1 May 2021
- Deadline for the 2-page polyphenols communications: 15 May 2021
Turku in July – the best place and time in Finland
ICP2020 is scheduled for 13-16 July, since this is when you find the Finnish weather and people at their best :). You are welcome to arrive in Turku before the conference or stay for a longer time afterwards.
Turku is one of the most historic cities in Finland. Our city and archipelago offer you excellent holiday options. Or why not visit some other Finnish cities as well?