Save the Date
The conference will be held during 13-16 July 2020 (Note: registration starts Sunday 12 July).
Other Key Dates
- 1st Announcement: July 2019
- 2nd Announcement: September 2019
- 3rd Announcement: January 2020
- Deadline for the 1-page abstracts: 31 January 2020
- Application for the GP Grants (young scientists): 31 January 2020
- Decision of the GP Grants: 15 March 2020
- Notification of the communication acceptance (1-page abstracts): 31 March 2020
- Early bird registration: before 1 May 2020
- Deadline for the 2-page polyphenols communications: 15 May 2020
Turku in July – the best place and time in Finland
ICP2020 is scheduled for 13-16 July, since this is when you find the Finnish weather and people at their best :). You are welcome to arrive in Turku before the conference or stay for a longer time afterwards.
Turku is one of the most historic cities in Finland. Our city and archipelago offer you excellent holiday options. Or why not visit some other Finnish cities as well?